Taste test: If you're a fan of Combos (the pretzel and cheese variety), you'll end up enjoying this snack.
Instead of pretzel on the outside and cheese on the inside, this snack reversed it, putting a layer of cheese on the outside of a tiny pretzel ball. I probably don't want to know how they got the cheese to stay so uniform on the outside of a sphere, but that doesn't really matter because the cheese and pretzel combination worked well. If you can't find Combos anywhere and you see these instead, check them out because they taste pretty much the same. You can even do the thing where you eat the cheese off first before biting into the pretzel — and it's easier to do with 360's than trying to suck the cheese out of the inside of a Combo.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez Whiz-style cheese.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: C.P. Twist LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road