Taste test: 360's are pretzel balls coated with cheese, kind of like they took the Combos concept and reversed it by putting the cheese on the outside.
The balls in this container varied a bit in size, but they averaged about half an inch in diameter. The cheese coating was soft but not melt-in-your-hand soft, and upon biting in, there was a good crunch when the teeth made contact with the inner pretzel ball. Most of our tasters liked them a lot, praising the crunch and taste. The cheddar definitely had some jalapeno in it, though not a particularly sharp jalapeno flavor. It did leave behind a hot jalapeno aftertaste. A few of our tasters thought that the cheese was too artificial-tasting.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, a bit like jalapeno and cheddar, a bid odd.
From the package: “360° of cheese-covered pretzel action” ... “Manufactured in a peanut-free facility” ... “Will Melt: Keep At Room Temperature” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: C.P. Twist LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road