Hawaiian Luau Barbeque Rings
Taste test: I expected these to be similar to onion rings, except with a barbecue seasoning, but the actual taste when I bit in was really surprising.
It started out as a sweet barbecue, but it quickly transformed into a very sharp, intense heat. There was nothing on the bag that I interpreted to mean that there would be heat, but there was the word "zesty" mentioned a couple of times, which it turned out means hot. With good taste and nice heat, these earned praise around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an odd barbecue smell.
From the package: “The irresistible taste you love from Hawaiian Luau BBQ chips is now available in a zesty ring snack. The light and crispy rings are cooked to golden perfection and sweetened with just the right amount of Sweet and Zesty BBQ flavor to satisfy even the most discriminating palate.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Yosemite National Park. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road