Walkers Roast Chicken Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These thin potato chips (or "crisps" as they're known in England) actually taste like roast chicken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like roast chicken!
From the package: The “roast chicken flavour” includes “flavouring, wheat maltodextrin, milk proteins, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), lactose, colour (paprika)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (82 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road