Walkers Roast Chicken Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These thin potato chips (or "crisps" as they're known in England) actually taste like roast chicken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like roast chicken!
From the package: The “roast chicken flavour” includes “flavouring, wheat maltodextrin, milk proteins, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), lactose, colour (paprika)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road