Kettle Chips Dragon 5 Spices
Taste test: This bag (one of the five varieties in Kettle's People's Choice 2007 promotion) contained lots of wide-rippled, kettle-cooked chips, including some borerline ginormous ones.
They were seasoned with an Asian barbecue seasoning that encompassed many different spices. The chips had a high level of crispness and a great crunch. The flavor was strong but not super-intense — weaker than Kettle's excellent Spicy Thai chips. Ditto for the heat, as there was a bit, but not nearly as much as you get from Spicy Thai. People really liked the taste of these, as they earned high praise from the tasters at our chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, the ginger is what stands out the most.
From the package: “Our spicy Asian-style barbeque chip is a new dynasty of flavors we're convinced you'll trade your chopsticks for. A complex blend of sweet and spicy, with definite black pepper spikes — the flavors of anise, black pepper, cinnamon, fennel and ginger will taste like Chinese New Year in your mouth. Pack your bags and add these firecrackers to your itinerary.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (51 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road