Taste test: These squarish patties had a chocolate coating one of the square faces and most of the edges, with the other square face being exposed white coconut.
The taste was pretty good, with lots of coconut and a little chocolate, lots of flavor without being overly sweet. Just one piece was quite a lot of food to snack on, and quite filling.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells the same as a Mounds bar.
From the package: “Manufactured in a nut free facility” ... “Premium Quality” ... “Made in Florida” ... “Box Contents; 12 count Individually wrapped Coconut Patties”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Anastasia Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road