Stealth Chips French Onion
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These beige chips were shaped like equilateral triangles, but extremely wiggly, which made them look similar to some soy chips.
Most of the chips were broken down into much smaller pieces, and upon looking into the bag at the wiggly broken pieces, I was expecting these would not be good. Upon biting it in, I was surprised by the very crisp and light texture of the chips, along with a delicious flavor, quite tasty. It was like the flavor of onion soup on a chip, very rich and hard to stop eating. These were very popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but maybe the slightest hint of onion.
From the package: “Top Secret Foruma for Healthy” ... “Fly under the radar” ... “Stealth Chops are delicious, thin chips specifically designed for today's healthy lifestyle with a multigrain formula. Stealth Chips are baked and formed into a great dipping chip, that is also great for munching.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road