Hula Hoops XL Curry Flavor Potato Rings
Taste test: These potato-based rings are somewhat irregular in shape, as they've deviated from the rounder standard Hula Hoops.
They've got a very mild curry taste at first, but as you chew more, you're whole mouth does fill up with with curry flavor. There's not really any heat to it, but it's a good curry taste, if you like curry.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Light curry aroma.
From the package: “New Hula Hoops XL ... make crisps look flat! They're flavour coated ALL ROUND for maximum taste. Bigger Hoops in Bigger Packs - a whole XL experience.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Curry (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road