Hula Hoops XL Curry Flavor Potato Rings
Taste test: These potato-based rings are somewhat irregular in shape, as they've deviated from the rounder standard Hula Hoops.
They've got a very mild curry taste at first, but as you chew more, you're whole mouth does fill up with with curry flavor. There's not really any heat to it, but it's a good curry taste, if you like curry.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Light curry aroma.
From the package: “New Hula Hoops XL ... make crisps look flat! They're flavour coated ALL ROUND for maximum taste. Bigger Hoops in Bigger Packs - a whole XL experience.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road