Taste test: These bars consisted of oats, peanuts, Rice Krispies and broken-up pieces of small knotted pretzels, with a chocolate coating on the bottom of the bar.
Consistent with the product's name, the taste was both sweet and salty, pretty good. Given the much different shapes and textures of the four elements of the main part of the bar, one might expect an uneven feel to the bar, and it was indeed a bit uneven, but not distractingly so. But I would definitely recommend having a glass of milk to wash this one down.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “Pretzels, Peanuts, Oats & Crisp Rice Ripped in Real Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road