Taste test: These bars consisted of oats, peanuts, Rice Krispies and broken-up pieces of small knotted pretzels, with a chocolate coating on the bottom of the bar.
Consistent with the product's name, the taste was both sweet and salty, pretty good. Given the much different shapes and textures of the four elements of the main part of the bar, one might expect an uneven feel to the bar, and it was indeed a bit uneven, but not distractingly so. But I would definitely recommend having a glass of milk to wash this one down.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “Pretzels, Peanuts, Oats & Crisp Rice Ripped in Real Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road