Taste test: These bars consisted of oats, peanuts, Rice Krispies and broken-up pieces of small knotted pretzels, with a chocolate coating on the bottom of the bar.
Consistent with the product's name, the taste was both sweet and salty, pretty good. Given the much different shapes and textures of the four elements of the main part of the bar, one might expect an uneven feel to the bar, and it was indeed a bit uneven, but not distractingly so. But I would definitely recommend having a glass of milk to wash this one down.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “Pretzels, Peanuts, Oats & Crisp Rice Ripped in Real Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road