Kettle Chips Royal Indian Curry
Taste test: These wide-rippled, kettle-cooked chips (one of the five varieties in Kettle's People's Choice 2007 promotion) were thick and ranged from very crunchy to quite crunchy, with good crispness, for an excellent overall texture.
They had a strong curry flavor with a somewhat hot aftertaste, neither the hottest nor the strongest curry flavor we've tried, but probably the one that tasted most like you're eating actual curry at an Indian restaurant. Our tasters liked these a lot. When we put these chips down on a white napkin, the flavoring left light yellowish green residue everywhere that the chip touched the napkin.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh curry smell.
From the package: “A natural obsession™” ... “good KARMA” ... “5oz/142g” ... “Come on a curry excursion. Full-bodied and warm, this curry chip will flood your senses with the flavors of India. Meditate on this swirling monsoon of spices and transcend the paradox of yellow tumeric with mildly sweet coconut, cayenne and cardamom, mustard and allspice, cinnamon and onion, ginger and garlic. We know the inward journey is what counts in life, but we can't help but be obsessed with the flavor journey that leads us to inspirations such as these. Om. All aboard!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (52 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road