Taste test: This candy bar included a Butterfinger-like substance, intermixed with creamy peanut butter, topped with chopped peanuts, and coated in chocolate.
It had a very soft feel upon biting in, much different than Butterfinger, as the creamy peanut butter had a major effect on the texture. Though it was overall quite soft, it was also crunchy in the mouth, as I could feel the crunch as my teeth broke apart the Butterfinger stuff. This was a pretty good candy bar, with lots of peanut taste and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Reese's smell.
From the package: “Made with Chocolate &null; Crispy Peanut Butter Candy &null; Creamy peanut Butter &null; Chopped Peanuts” ... “Net Wt 1.7 oz” ... “Not a significant source of cholesterol, vitamin A, and vitamin C.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road