Taste test: This candy bar included a Butterfinger-like substance, intermixed with creamy peanut butter, topped with chopped peanuts, and coated in chocolate.
It had a very soft feel upon biting in, much different than Butterfinger, as the creamy peanut butter had a major effect on the texture. Though it was overall quite soft, it was also crunchy in the mouth, as I could feel the crunch as my teeth broke apart the Butterfinger stuff. This was a pretty good candy bar, with lots of peanut taste and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Reese's smell.
From the package: “Made with Chocolate &null; Crispy Peanut Butter Candy &null; Creamy peanut Butter &null; Chopped Peanuts” ... “Net Wt 1.7 oz” ... “Not a significant source of cholesterol, vitamin A, and vitamin C.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road