Cheez-It Fiesta Chile Queso
Taste test: These Cheese-Its were shapled like large equilateral triangles, a bit over an inch on each side.
They had a seasoning on them that gave them a nice spicy queso taste, and the taste seemed to alternate back and forth between the regular Cheez-Its flavor and the special spices. The queso spices were most noticeable on first bite, and after several bites it shifted back to the more of the regular Cheez-Its taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like Cheez-Its with a little taco powder.
From the package: “Crispy Tortilla Flavor” ... “Made with a touch of stone-ground corn masa that gives it a real Mexican flavor and a crispy crunch!” ... “Get your own box.®/Busca tu propia caja.™”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road