Taste test: This energy bar was on the dense side, and just liked the name indicated, it tasted like banana nut bread.
It was definitely a lot denser and less moist than your typical banana nut bread, but it was still pretty good. The nuts added a bit of crunch on some of the bites.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana bread.
From the package: “Made with fruit & whole cereal grains!” ... “For over twenty-five years, Odwalla's passion and mission has been creating nourishing products for daily deliciousness. The scruptious food bar you hold in your hands con tinues this mission, tempting your taste buds and nourishing your body – an irresistibly tasty and nutritious snack or meal-on-the-go. Delicious has finally met nutritious!™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Odwalla, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road