Taste test: This energy bar was on the dense side, and just liked the name indicated, it tasted like banana nut bread.
It was definitely a lot denser and less moist than your typical banana nut bread, but it was still pretty good. The nuts added a bit of crunch on some of the bites.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana bread.
From the package: “Made with fruit & whole cereal grains!” ... “For over twenty-five years, Odwalla's passion and mission has been creating nourishing products for daily deliciousness. The scruptious food bar you hold in your hands con tinues this mission, tempting your taste buds and nourishing your body – an irresistibly tasty and nutritious snack or meal-on-the-go. Delicious has finally met nutritious!™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Odwalla, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road