Taste test: This brown/beige colored energy bar didn't have any reddish elements in it, so visually it didn't look like strawberry or pomegranate.
Upon biting in, the texture was quite dense and a bit doughy, with a mild strawberry taste, just a little sweet. The doughiness was balanced a bit by the sweet strawberry flavor, but it was still a little on the dry side, so having this with a beverage helped out a lot. Overall it was about average, as I liked the strawberry flavor, but the dense base of the bar was just tolerable.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet strawberry smell, a lot like a Strawberry Pop-Tart.
From the package: “Excellent Source of Antioxidants Beta Carotene, Vitamins C & E” ... “Made with fruit & whole cereal grains!” ... “Real Food for Humans” ... “For over twenty-five years, Odwalla's passion and mission has been creating nourishing products for daily deliciousness. The scrumptious food bar you hold in your hands continues that mission, tempting your taste buds and nourishing your body – an irresistably tasty and nutritious snack or meal-on-the-go. Delicious has finally met nutritious.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Odwalla, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road