Taste test: These smallish microwave popcorn packets were designed to be tossed into girls' birth announcements.
The trifold packet cooked quickly and cleanly in my 1000-watt microwave, and upon opening it, I found that nearly every piece had a light pink hue over at least part of the kernel. It looked this way right out of the microwave, as there was no need to add sauce to get the strawberry effect. The popcorn was crisp and had a very mild, sweet taste of strawberry. The flavor was subtle but it was a good taste. I don't know whether including microwave popcorn packets inside birth announcement mailings is likely to catch on, but the popcorn was pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smell when I cooked it, kind of like powdered sugar and strawberry.
From the package: “Remove overrwrap & unfold!” ... “Ingredients: Popping Corn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural and Artifical Flavor, Color (FD&C Red #40), and Sucralose.” ... “Taste Great!” .. “Open Carefully: Bag is hot! Pick up bag from top. Open away from face and body.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Proud Poppin' Parents
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road