Taste test: These smallish microwave popcorn packets were designed to be tossed into girls' birth announcements.
The trifold packet cooked quickly and cleanly in my 1000-watt microwave, and upon opening it, I found that nearly every piece had a light pink hue over at least part of the kernel. It looked this way right out of the microwave, as there was no need to add sauce to get the strawberry effect. The popcorn was crisp and had a very mild, sweet taste of strawberry. The flavor was subtle but it was a good taste. I don't know whether including microwave popcorn packets inside birth announcement mailings is likely to catch on, but the popcorn was pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smell when I cooked it, kind of like powdered sugar and strawberry.
From the package: “Remove overrwrap & unfold!” ... “Ingredients: Popping Corn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural and Artifical Flavor, Color (FD&C Red #40), and Sucralose.” ... “Taste Great!” .. “Open Carefully: Bag is hot! Pick up bag from top. Open away from face and body.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Proud Poppin' Parents
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road