Taste test: This small candy bar had a solid, low-density, crunchy, dry chocolate center, similar to a honeycomb bar except flavored with chocolate, with a conventional chocolate coating on the outside.
The way that it crunched in the mouth was kind of neat, but I didn't like the chocolate taste that much. Also, the crunchy chocolate tended to stick to the far corners of the mouth.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak chocolate smell.
From the package: “Riegel mit Milchschokolade-Couverture, gefüllt mit Ovamaltine”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Zermatt, Switzerland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road