Taste test: This small candy bar had a solid, low-density, crunchy, dry chocolate center, similar to a honeycomb bar except flavored with chocolate, with a conventional chocolate coating on the outside.
The way that it crunched in the mouth was kind of neat, but I didn't like the chocolate taste that much. Also, the crunchy chocolate tended to stick to the far corners of the mouth.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak chocolate smell.
From the package: “Riegel mit Milchschokolade-Couverture, gefüllt mit Ovamaltine”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road