Taste test: This double-thick Reese's peanut butter cup had a generous caramel layer on the bottom of the filling, with a mixture of peanut butter and halved peanuts filling the rest of the inside.
The caramel didn't stretch out and get all liquidy upon biting in, but when I put the Big Cup down after eating half of it, the caramel did very slowly ooze out a bit. The mix of peanut butter and nuts in the filling had both a nice smooth-and-crunchy texture and a good taste. On some bites, I couldn't taste the caramel specifically, but I could notice its sweetening effect on the Reese's overall taste. On other bites, I really could taste the caramel. You really don't need a layer of caramel to make a Reese's taste good, but this variety of Reese's wasn't made any worse by it either.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Reese's smell, but maybe a little sweeter from the caramel.
From the package: “Natural & artificial flavor” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road