Pinnacle Gold Original Flavor Potato Chips Healthy Lifestyle Snack
Taste test: This was one of the more entertaining chip bags I've seen in a while.
The bag design was a blatant ripoff of Baked Lay's, and there were more enthusiastic nutritional claims backed by exclamation points than I've seen in a long time. Upon opening the bag, it was clear that these were not actually potato chips, but rather crisps, with a shape similar to rice cakes. The taste seemed a bit bland at first, but there was some nice potato flavor when I took a second one. Our tasters enjoyed these a lot and quickly ate their way through the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any. Just the slightest potato smell.
From the package: “Gluten Free Product” ... “Great taste smart style snack” ... “• Low Fat 1.5g • 0g Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • Reduced Sodium • Nothing Artificial • Wheat Free ” ... “Fresh Potato Taste!” ... “You'll LOVE IT!!!” ... “100% Delicious!!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Pinnacle Marketing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road