Poore Brothers Desert Mesquite Bar-B-Que Potato Chips
Taste test: Tastes smoky, moreso than other barbecue chips we've had.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like an open can of barbecue sauce or like a barbecue brush after you've basted the chicken.
From the package: “A robust combination of mesquite flavor, garlic and onion make these chips so good, you'll want a bigger bag!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tim.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road