Bichinhos Sabor Chocolate Brigadeiro Biscoito Amanteigado
Taste test: These chocolate animal cookies tasted good, and the shapes of the animals were generally pretty good.
There were several animals included that I don't normally see in boxes of animals crackers, including ducks, turtles, elephants and owls. The camel looked a bit odd, and there were some that I couldn't tell precisely what they were supposed to be — dogs, cats, horses or what.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Biscoitos amanteigados, sabor Chocolate Brigadeiro, em formato de bichinhos. Contém a energia que você precisa.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road