Bichinhos Sabor Chocolate Brigadeiro Biscoito Amanteigado
Taste test: These chocolate animal cookies tasted good, and the shapes of the animals were generally pretty good.
There were several animals included that I don't normally see in boxes of animals crackers, including ducks, turtles, elephants and owls. The camel looked a bit odd, and there were some that I couldn't tell precisely what they were supposed to be — dogs, cats, horses or what.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Biscoitos amanteigados, sabor Chocolate Brigadeiro, em formato de bichinhos. Contém a energia que você precisa.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (81 reviews)
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road