Chipitos Thai Barbeque
Taste test: These round tortilla chips ranged from nearly flat to having a significant curl to them.
The curled ones would be good for dipping, but there was more than enough flavor in the chips that dipping is not necessary. The taste was tangy, slight spicy and quite good, with a lot of flavor but no heat. There was a pretty good crunch too, and these earned high praise among out tasters.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell.
From the package: “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “100% Whole Grain Corn” ... “Why settle for ordinary? You can have Extraordinary Chipitos Tortilla Chips pack-a-punch with extraordinary flavors and out of this world crunch! Chipitos start with the best – 100% whole grain corn, for 100% good ness. No short cuts here – it's carefully stone ground to prefection. Now for the Zing! Fabulous flavors inspired from across the globe. A touch of the Orient give the Thai Barbeque Chipitos a uniquely spicy kick!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road