Taste test: This box contained six individual packages of Split Stix, each a rectangular Rice Krispies Treat coated with fudge on the bottom, with two sets of full-length indentations so that it can be separated into three stick-shaped pieces.
The box said "no mess!" to separate the pieces, but you're likely to get at least a little bit of sugar on your fingertips, because you you need to get a firm grip on the bar the separate the pieces. The taste was standard Rice Krispies treat with a little fudge that just slightly altered the taste. As gimmicks go, this one wasn't so bad, and having the bar in pieces allowed me to strech my snacking experience over a few minutes' span.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild fudge and marshmallow smell. OK.
From the package: “No mess! Pull-Apart Fudge-Dipped Snacks” ... “Enlarged for detail” ... “Get the awesome taste of Rice Krispies Treats® anywhere, anytime. Dipped in the sweet taste of fudge, Split Stix™ are perfect for sharing with friends, or keeping all to yourself.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road