Tri-Sum Dutch Pretzels
Taste test: These large, extra-thick pretzels were pretty good, with a fairly strong crunch upon biting in, and a decent helping of salt concentrated mostly on one side of the pretzel.
Considering the amount of pretzel material, they could probably benefit from having even more salt, but still, they earned praise from the tasters at the chip bowl..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Quality Potato Chips Since 1908” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Salt, Yeast, Vegetable Fiber and Soda.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: 3D Distributors, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road