Popcorn Chef Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This popcorn had a generous coating of dark chocolate over the majority of most of the kernels.
It wasn't a glazed sort of coating, but neither was it a melt-on-your-fingers coating. Somehow it didn't come off, even without the glaze. Many of the kernels were stuck together by the chocolate into clusters. The taste was pretty good, with a good hit of dark chocolate on a crisp piece of popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell, like a fondue.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popcorn Chef
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road