Popcorn Chef Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This popcorn had a generous coating of dark chocolate over the majority of most of the kernels.
It wasn't a glazed sort of coating, but neither was it a melt-on-your-fingers coating. Somehow it didn't come off, even without the glaze. Many of the kernels were stuck together by the chocolate into clusters. The taste was pretty good, with a good hit of dark chocolate on a crisp piece of popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell, like a fondue.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popcorn Chef
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road