Taste test: These square cookies consisted of a chocolate cookie center, covered by a very thin white mint layer, and then coated in a thin (but thicker than the mint) chocolate outside.
The taste was pretty good, with a nice mix of chocolate and mint. After eating them, there was a greasy feeling in my mouth, rather than any kind of good aftertaste that you would expect from a cookie, so I have to rate them as less than incredibly great. This package cost just $1, so I guess I got what I paid for.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell, just like the Girl Scout cookies.
From the package: “fudge covered mint cookies/Galleta sabor fudge/Chocolate y menta” ... “Contains: Wheat, Soy./Contiene: Trigo, Soja.” ... “Made in U.S.A./Hecho en E.U.A.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Interbake Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road