Taste test: This box contained Toll House chocolate chips with red and green nonpareils on the upper portion and bare chocolate on the bottom.
The taste was OK, but nothing great, as there are many better chocolate mints out there. I assume from the fancy box packaging (as opposed to the usual chocolate chip bags) that they are intended to be eaten directly, not used for cooking, but unfortunately, the pieces are really too small for that. You have to pour a whole bunch into your hand, as they're awkward to hold individually, and there's a slight melt-in-your-hands factor going on. Might want to stick with the Andes mints this Christmas, as they taste better and are easier to deal with than these.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Mint Semi-Sweet Chocolate with Red and Green Nonpareils”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road