Pringles Pizza-licious Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are OK.
They do sort of taste like pizza, if you think about it. More like the cheese part of pizza than the tomato.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These do sort of smell like pizza. In a way.
From the package: “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.” ... “0 g trans fat!” ... “Made under one or more of the following U.S. Patents: 5,464,643; 6,066,353; 6,177,116; 6,235,333; 6,287,622; 6,312,747; 6,461,663; 6,521,281; 6,544,580; and other Patents Pending”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road