Nabisco Pita Thins Toasted Chips Roasted Garlic
Taste test: If you don't like garlic, these pita chips are definitely not for you, as they were the most heavily garlicy of all pita chips we've tried.
A few of the chips in the bag were large, rectangular strips, but most of the bag consisted of pices that were curled up and broken up into much smaller pieces. Some of the broken pieces were of the double-thick pita variety, and some were just one layer, but all were on the crunchy side. Most pieces were heavily coated in garlic seasoning powder, with a big hit of garlic in nearly every bite.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony, sort of, but quite bland.
From the package: “70% Less Fat Than Regular Fried Potato Chips” ... “Made from fresh pita bread” ... “Full of flavor without being fried”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road