Rudolph's OnYum's! Onion Flavored Rings
Taste test: These corn-based onion rings were thick and roughly textured on the outside, with a darkish beige color.
They were crisp and had a slightly harder crunch than Fununs. Tastewise, it was a different flavor than Funyuns, but still a sweet onion taste. Our tasters enjoyed them, and they quickly ate their way through the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild by nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Mary's Been In The Kitchen Again! Now Mom's cooked up the most flavor packed light and crunchy snack we have ever tasted ... our new Onyums onion flavored rings. And what's more, they're trans fat free too! Try them with a burger, your favorite sandwich, or just snacking by themselves. It's been over 50 years since Mary Rudolph, our mom and a home economics teacher, came up with our famous Rudolph pork rind secret recipe.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (56 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road