House of Jerky Black Pepper Turkey Jerky
Taste test: This jerky was cut into large pieces of various thicknesses, ranging from somewhat thin to very thin.
People ripped off pieces or cut them with a scissor. When first biting in, it seemed a bit dry, but that feeling didn't last for long, as an easily chewable texture and great taste quickly became evident. The turkey taste was enhanced by a good amount of black pepper. Our tasters really enjoyed this jerky. Beyond just having a great rhyming name that beef jerky does not, turkey jerky is easier to eat than beef jerky and tastes quite good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular jerky smell. Not really any turkey or pepper that I could notice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Turkey Breast, Soy Sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), Water, Pineapple Juice, Liquid Smoke, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: House of Jerky
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road