Sun Chips Original Flavor Multigrain Snacks
Taste test: These have an interesting taste, I much prefer either the French onion or Harvest Cheddar flavor, but these are OK if you're in a bind with no other snacks available.
These kind of taste like a mixture of a corn chip and a Triscuit. Not bad, but again the flavored versions are better.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a corn smell.
From the package: “SUNCHIPS® brand Multigrain Snacks are made from a special blend of whole wheat, corn and other natural grains, cooked until lightly crisp and crunchy. Combined, these three wholesome grains make a delicious chip with the golden goodness of corn and nut-like flavor of wheat.” ... "SUNCHIPS® brand Multigrain Snacks are a unique combination of great taste, great crunchy and hearty grains rolled into one remarkable chip.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road