Ozark Mountain Popcorn Cinnamon Kettle Corn
Taste test: Unlike most of the Ozark Mountain Popcorn varieties, which are sugar-coated popcorn, this was actual kettle corn.
The amouny of cinnamon sugar varied a lot from one piece to the next (clearly visible by the darkness of the piece) and the texture varied a lot too, with some crisp pieces and some not-so-crisp pieces. This was OK, but nothing great.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon toast smell on first whiff, just OK after that.
From the package: “New Larger Size!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road