Ozark Mountain Popcorn Cinnamon Kettle Corn
Taste test: Unlike most of the Ozark Mountain Popcorn varieties, which are sugar-coated popcorn, this was actual kettle corn.
The amouny of cinnamon sugar varied a lot from one piece to the next (clearly visible by the darkness of the piece) and the texture varied a lot too, with some crisp pieces and some not-so-crisp pieces. This was OK, but nothing great.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon toast smell on first whiff, just OK after that.
From the package: “New Larger Size!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road