Ozark Mountain Popcorn Gourmet Confetti
Taste test: This bag of popcorn had a whole bunch of different colors, each with a bright, thick sugary coating.
I tried a yellow one first, thinking it was going to be lemon flavored, but it turned out to be banana, and pretty good. Unfortunately, that was the highlight of the bag. The root beer pieces were pretty good, but the rest of the colors were generally very sugary, just slightly fruity, with flavors that ranged from average to bad.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of various sugary fruit smells, but nothing all that appealing
From the package: “New Larger Size!” ... “Net Wt. 8.00 Oz 13 Flavor Mix”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road