Popcorn Chef Baked Caramel
Taste test: This caramel-coated popcorn was quite a bit different from just about any other caramel corn we've tried.
It did not have a shiny glaze at all, but rather a matte-finish caramel coating that was very tasty and combined with the popcorn itself to be slightly chewy. The closest comparison I can make for the caramel is the coating that they used on Shearer's Caramel Corn Puffs (which are just amazing). These weren't as good as those, but they were pretty good, definitely different from your ordinary caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong caramel smell, more like a candy bar than most caramel corn.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popcorn Chef
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road