Popcorn Chef Wasabi
Taste test: This popcorn had generally smallish kernels, and a careful look at the kernels revealed some tiny green spots on them.
They did have a wasabi taste, but the amount of wasabi heat was fairly negligible, a far cry from Eden's wasabi chips or any of the various wasabi-covered peas on the market. So the wasabi flavor might be good for people who just like the taste of wasabi, but overall the lack of heat made this popcorn quite disappointing.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild wasabi smell, but good.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popcorn Chef
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road