Popcorn Chef Wasabi
Taste test: This popcorn had generally smallish kernels, and a careful look at the kernels revealed some tiny green spots on them.
They did have a wasabi taste, but the amount of wasabi heat was fairly negligible, a far cry from Eden's wasabi chips or any of the various wasabi-covered peas on the market. So the wasabi flavor might be good for people who just like the taste of wasabi, but overall the lack of heat made this popcorn quite disappointing.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild wasabi smell, but good.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popcorn Chef
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road