Popcorn Chef Spicy Southwestern Cheddar
Taste test: This popcorn was heavily seasoned with a flavor that combined cheddar with hot taco powder, and it was a strong and very good taste.
The heat was kind of intense, so you might need to keep a cold beverage handy when munching into these. Some of the kernels were not the crispest in the world (perhaps because there was so much of the slightly moist seasoning), but the flavor was sufficently strong that our tasters liked it anyway.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really good. Smells like a spicy cheesy queso dip.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Popcorn Chef
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published November 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road