Taste test: These Oreos had a caramel creme filling instead of the standard white Oreo filling.
The picture on the box made it look like the filling was thicker than a standard Oreo, but in actuality it was about the same. The filling was slightly liquidy, a difference from the fully solidified creme in regular Oreos. Upon biting in, I could immediately taste the difference, and I didn't like the taste. This kind of caramel and this kind of chocolate just didn't work together. The taste grew on me a little when I ate subsequent cookies, but these were still far less appetizing than regular Oreos.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard Oreo smell with a bit of caramel.
From the package: “Made in Canada” ... “Limted Edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road