Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of Special K cereal, held together by something sugary, with some bits of strawberry visible inside and a sprinkling of a white icing on top.
The taste was on the sweet side, far sweeter than a bowl of Special K with strawberries and milk, but not over-the-top sweet. Not a bad bar, but I don't think it's really much of a cereal bar, more like a very sweetened granola bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet real strawberry smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Kellogg's® Special K® Bars combine the great taste of Special K® cereal and lightly-sweetened icing, and have 90 calories per bar. Choose any of the great Kellogg's® Special K® Bar flavors to help with your shape!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road