Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of Special K cereal, held together by something sugary, with some bits of strawberry visible inside and a sprinkling of a white icing on top.
The taste was on the sweet side, far sweeter than a bowl of Special K with strawberries and milk, but not over-the-top sweet. Not a bad bar, but I don't think it's really much of a cereal bar, more like a very sweetened granola bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet real strawberry smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Kellogg's® Special K® Bars combine the great taste of Special K® cereal and lightly-sweetened icing, and have 90 calories per bar. Choose any of the great Kellogg's® Special K® Bar flavors to help with your shape!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (419 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (143 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road