Barrel o' Fun Old Fashioned Potato Chips 40% Reduced Fat Thick Cut
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were very crunchy, and they had a good helping of potato taste, with no taste that we could notice sacraficed in the name of having less fat.
I think they could have benefited a bit from having more salt on them, but these were still praised nearly universally but our tasters, who quickly ate their way through this large bag..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual smell of kettle-cooked potato chips, potaotey but somewhat oily.
From the package: “America's favorite snack food has always been potato chips. Old Fashioned Potato Chips are unique and packed full of tradition. For decades families have enjoyed the taste of old fashioned kettle chips. We have carefully developed the crunch of the past with the taste of the future. These chips are truly a tribute to tradition.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Barrel o' Fun (13 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road