Ozark Mountain Popcorn Gourmet Cinnamon
Taste test: This bag of popcorn had the same color and brightness level as Dorothy's ruby slippers.
The red glaze had a pretty good cinnamon taste, not a hot cinnamon at all, and not overly sweet either. The sugary coating didn't leave any residue on the fingertips. Some cinnamon heat would have made the taste more interesting, but this was still pretty good popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cinnamon smell.
From the package: “New Larger Size!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road