Cheetos Flamin' Hot Brand Flavor Filling on Cheese Flavored Crackers
Taste test: This package contained six square cracker sandwiches, orange crackers with a red filling.
They were quite tasty, with lots of cheese taste and a slightly delayed heat that combined with the cheese for some real deliciousness. The heat brought a nice kick to these that made them really stand out from most of the packaged crackers sandwiches out there.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong Cheez Whiz sort of smell, but not really any heat.
From the package: “Allergy information: This product is made on equipment that also makes products containing peanuts.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road