Cheetos Flamin' Hot Brand Flavor Filling on Cheese Flavored Crackers
Taste test: This package contained six square cracker sandwiches, orange crackers with a red filling.
They were quite tasty, with lots of cheese taste and a slightly delayed heat that combined with the cheese for some real deliciousness. The heat brought a nice kick to these that made them really stand out from most of the packaged crackers sandwiches out there.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong Cheez Whiz sort of smell, but not really any heat.
From the package: “Allergy information: This product is made on equipment that also makes products containing peanuts.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road