Eden Organic Wild Berry Mix
Taste test: This mix was dominated mostly by sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds to a lesser extent, with the balance filled out by raisins, dried cranberries and almonds.
It was a decentmix, as the sweet and moist berries and raisins provided a balance to the dry and salty seeds and nuts. The huge disparity in sizes of the items, ranging from the tiny sunflower seeds to the comparatively gigantic almonds, made it tough to get a full assortment in any given handful, as the small ones tended to slip toward the bottom of the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like sunflower seeds and almonds.
From the package: “A 100% organic blend of almonds and pumpkins seeds with sunflower seeds, raisins, cranberries, and hand picked wild blueberries. A nourishing snack packed with an array of flavors, textures, nutrients, and healthy antioxidants.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road