Ryvita Minis Mature Cheddar & Onion
Taste test: These thick crackers had a bunch of scattered indentations on one side that looked like tiny craters.
The cheddar and onion flavor seemed to be concentrated on the outside. The inside had a strong rye flavor once the cheddar and onion wore off, and the overall taste was not really bad but also not particularly appetizing. It was more rye than I'm used to eating, so the taste was a bit odd but OK. I didn't find myself reaching back into the bag to get more crackers.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of icky.
From the package: “The mini snack with the mighty taste!” ... “• Only 3% fat • Only 101 cals • High in fibre” ... “Crunchy, irresistible mini snacks with a mighty taste and, at only 3% fat, they're as light as your conscience.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road