Ryvita Minis Mature Cheddar & Onion
Taste test: These thick crackers had a bunch of scattered indentations on one side that looked like tiny craters.
The cheddar and onion flavor seemed to be concentrated on the outside. The inside had a strong rye flavor once the cheddar and onion wore off, and the overall taste was not really bad but also not particularly appetizing. It was more rye than I'm used to eating, so the taste was a bit odd but OK. I didn't find myself reaching back into the bag to get more crackers.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of icky.
From the package: “The mini snack with the mighty taste!” ... “• Only 3% fat • Only 101 cals • High in fibre” ... “Crunchy, irresistible mini snacks with a mighty taste and, at only 3% fat, they're as light as your conscience.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
- Crackers (216 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road