House of Jerky Teriyaki Turkey Jerky
Taste test: This jerky was cut into thin strips and had a translucent appearance, and it tasted good.
The meat was moist and very easily chewed. I could feel some of the turkey meat texture, along with a slight amount of turkey taste, but the teriyaki flavor was strong enough that it dominated. This jerky lets lots of sticky residue on the fingers, so bring a napkin, or better yet, bring a wet paper towel.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong soy sauce smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Turkey Breast, Teriyaki Sauce (Soy Sauce [water, wheat, soybeans, salt], Wine, Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Onion Powder, Succinic Acid, Garlic Powder), Brown Sugar, Honey, Pineapple Juice, Water, Liquid Smoke, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: House of Jerky
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road