Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of Special K cereal, held together by a sugary mix, with some pieces of apple and cranberry embedded inside, and some random wiggles of a sugary frosting on top.
The taste was pretty good, with a mild apple taste mixed in with the sweetened cereal. There weren't as many bits of cranberry visible in the actual bar as there were in the picture on the box. The bar was a little too sweet and left a sugary aftertaste in my throat, so I would recommend washing it down with a glass of milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet, slightly fruity smell, but not really like cranberry or apple.
From the package: “Kellogg's® Special K® Bars combine the great taste of Special K® cereal and lightly-sweetened icing, and have 90 calories per bar. Choose any of the great Kellogg's® Special K® Bar flavors to help with your shape!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road