Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of Special K cereal, held together by a sugary mix, with some pieces of apple and cranberry embedded inside, and some random wiggles of a sugary frosting on top.
The taste was pretty good, with a mild apple taste mixed in with the sweetened cereal. There weren't as many bits of cranberry visible in the actual bar as there were in the picture on the box. The bar was a little too sweet and left a sugary aftertaste in my throat, so I would recommend washing it down with a glass of milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet, slightly fruity smell, but not really like cranberry or apple.
From the package: “Kellogg's® Special K® Bars combine the great taste of Special K® cereal and lightly-sweetened icing, and have 90 calories per bar. Choose any of the great Kellogg's® Special K® Bar flavors to help with your shape!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (419 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (143 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road