Stjörnu Party 4x-Mix Med Salti Og Pipar
Taste test: These potato-based snacks were shaped like several kinds of pasta.
They had a crisp and crunchy but soft texture, with a nice black pepper flavoring that was quite tasty. They were a big hit among our tasters, who just raved about the great taste and kept returning to the bag for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, slightly peppery.
From the package: “Skrúfur, flautur, franskar og hringir”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Iceland (15 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road