Keystone Party Mix
Taste test: Doing a review of this is kind of like doing a review of 5 chips.
Crunchy Cheese Curls: Not bad — really salty. Pretzel Sticks: Average. Nacho Tortilla Chips: Bland, not bad. BBQ Corn Chips: MMMMM, Good! Corn Chips: Not too salty like Fritos are. Overall: Not bad, but not as good as the spicy kind that you can only find in Spanish stores.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
From the package: “When Better Snacks Are Made, Keystone's Master Snack Chef Will Make Them!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Corn Chips (225 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach).
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road