Jonny Rapp's Cheddar & Bacon Baked Fries
Taste test: These fries were similar in appearance to Andy Capp's fries, and we're guessing that the rhyming name was more than a coincidence.
They were great, as they were loaded with a tasty, intense cheddar and bacon flavor, and the texture was better than Andy Capp's, as these didn't stick to the teeth the way that Andy Capp's fries do. They did leave a lot of flavor powder residue on the fingers, so you should definitely bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, very cheddary, bacon cheddar smell.
From the package: “Jonny Rapp's Baked Fries, the totally cool, corn & potato baked snack with a delightfully crunchy oven baked taste that's music to your mouth. Jonny Rapp's Fries are carefully baked up to a puffy crisp texture, lightly seasoned with our original Jonny Rapp's flavors and then while they are still warm, we pack 'em fresh to capture all that delicious baked fry flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road