House of Jerky Black Pepper Beef Jerky
Taste test: This bag had thinly cut pieces of jerky in a variety of sizes.
The meat was easy to rip into smaller pieces, and the meat had a solid feel to it, but without being so solid that it was tough to chew. The flavor was good, as it was mostly the standard beef jerky taste, with just a mild level of black pepper added in. This bag got eaten up quickly after we put it into the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy jerky smell, though not really specifically black peppery.
From the package: “Ingredients: Beef (Beef Round), Soy Sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), Water, Pineapple Juice, Liquid Smoke, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: House of Jerky
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road