Ozark Mountain Popcorn Raspberries & Cream
Taste test: This glazed popcorn mix had three colors, with purple pieces, blue pieces and white pieces.
All three kinds were quite sweet, with a solid glaze that didn't rub off onto the fingers to leave a sticky residue. The taste was pretty good, with a mix of a berry-like taste from the colored pieces and a sweet creamy taste from the white ones. Raspberries and cream isn't too far of a stretch to describe the flavor.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe remotely like raspberries, but very sweet.
From the package: “New Larger Size!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ozark Mountain Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road